Download Fact Sheet
The Certificate in Business Analysis program will help students master business analysis techniques using IIBA Framework, Agile Scrum methodologies, SQL database, and visualization tools, including Excel, and Power BI over a shorter training time. Students will learn about business analysis; Business Process integration using SAP and gain an in-depth understanding, including the competencies of a business Analyst.
|Course Length||3 month|
|Hours||20 hrs/week x 12 weeks|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, and Spring|
|Practicum||Yes, Capstone Project|
|Tuition||CAD 5,000.00 / session|
*The Fast-Tracked Post-Graduate Certificate in Business Analysis is Endorsed by IIBA with 50 PDU towards CBAP examination.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Dilpoma or a 3-year Advanced Diploma.
- Applicants with International transcripts must provide proof of the subject specific requirements.
- A student from non-English speaking countries should provide in addition to any or combination of the above, proof of IELTS-International English Language Testing Service-Overall band of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each band.
Graduates of this program will have acquired the skills sets to be successful in common roles such as; Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, and Information System Business Analyst.
Module 1: Fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- SDLC Methodologies including Agile
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Fundamentals of Quality Assurance
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Business Process Architecture
- Developing User Requirement
Module 2: IT Business Analysis and Projects
This module focuses on required technologies and a demonstration of Business Process to work effectively as a Business Analyst using industry best practices and tools
- Introduction to Information Technology
- SQL Fundamentals – Hands-on
- SAP Business Process in HR – Project Based
- Business Process and System Modeling using MS Visio
Resume customization and on the job support for the first 1 month on the job.
Learn critical BA Interview tips necessary to excel at interviews.
There will be two capstone projects, such as:
- EFT Payment in Banking
- Implementation of SAP HR
- In-house Development of a Car Rental Business