The Certificate in Business Analysis program will help students master business analysis techniques using IIBA Framework, Agile Scrum methodologies, SQL database, and visualization tools, including Excel, and Power BI over a shorter training time. Students will learn about business analysis; Business Process integration using SAP and gain an in-depth understanding, including the competencies of a business Analyst.
|Course Length||3 month|
|Hours||20 hrs/week x 12 weeks|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, and Spring|
|Practicum||Yes, Capstone Project|
|Tuition||CAD 5,000.00 / session|
*The Fast-Tracked Post-Graduate Certificate in Business Analysis is Endorsed by IIBA with 50 PDU towards CBAP examination.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Dilpoma or a 3-year Advanced Diploma
- Applicants with International transcripts must provide proof of the subject specific requirements
- A student from non-English speaking countries should provide in addition to any or combination of the above, proof of IELTS-International English Language Testing Service-Overall band of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each band.
Graduates of this program will have acquired the skills sets to be successful in common roles such as; Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, and Information System Business Analyst.
Module 1: Fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- SDLC Methodologies including Agile
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Fundamentals of Quality Assurance
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Business Process Architecture
- Developing User Requirement
Module 2: IT Business Analysis and Projects
This module focuses on required technologies and a demonstration of Business Process to work effectively as a Business Analyst using industry best practices and tools
- Introduction to Information Technology
- SQL Fundamentals – Hands-on
- SAP Business Process in HR – Project Based
- Business Process and System Modeling using MS Visio
Resume customization and on the job support for the first 1 month on the job.
Learn critical BA Interview tips necessary to excel at interviews.
There will be two capstone projects, such as:
- EFT Payment in Banking
- Implementation of SAP HR
- In-house Development of a Car Rental Business