International Business Management
Post-Graduate Diploma Credentials
Download Fact Sheet
The Post-Graduate Diploma in International Business is a two-year program for students looking to become an invaluable asset to any organization; a recent college or university graduate or a career minded individual looking to elevate their business credentials. Students will learn about the complex world of international business management.
|Course Length||Four Semesters (2 years)|
|Hours||20 hrs/week x 68 weeks|
|Instruction Options||On-Site, Full-time|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, and Spring|
|Tuition||(See breakdown below)|
|Home Student||CAD 10,000.00 / session|
*This program is not designated and ineligible to receive foreign nationals on a study permit
- A Bachelor degree or Higher Diploma or a 3-year Advanced
- Secondary school graduation or equivalent.
- Alberta Grade 12 English Language and Mathematics
- An equivalent Advanced Level Adult Basic Education mathematics course;
- Applicants with International transcripts must provide proof of the subject specific requirements.
- Students from non-English speaking countries should provide in addition to any or combination of the above, proof of IELTS International English Language Testing Service-Overall band of 6.0
with a minimum of 5.5 in each band.
Graduates of this program will have acquired a platform to pursue further academic endeavors and provide them the job roles and opportunities such as good and services exporting and importing companies, trading houses, banks, multinational corporations, international research, trade development, sales and marketing companies, governments and international institutions.
|Global Business Environment||3|
|International Market Entry Strategies||3|
|Principles of Mirco and Macro Economics||3|
|International Marketing & Research||3|
|International Trade Finance||3|
|Legal Aspects of International Trade & Research||3|
|International Trade Management||3|
|Corporate Social Responsibilities||3|
|Global Supply Chain Management||3|
|Organizational Behavior & Supervision||3|
|Financial & Management Accounting||3|
|Cross Cultural Management||3|
|Doing Business in Emerging Markets||3|
|Global Business Management||3|
|Management Information Systems||3|